Pages

Thursday, October 10, 2013

My outfit pick for my date night



   So, a few Saturday's ago I went on a dinner and a movie date. I decided to change it up a bit, I didn't tell my date, but when he arrived he saw that we would be having dinner at my house verses going out. I showed off a bit! I steamed lobster tails to go with a shrimp scampi and linguini.  My bottle of Moscato was the perfect pairing with this seafood delight there's a blog about the dinner, pictures and recipes to follow soon.

   In the pictures here, we stopped to have a slice of cheesecake and a drink. Don't ask me how the movie was, because we didn't end up making it. Instead we enjoy a night on the New York town, bar hopping. It was a good time and a refreshing date to go out with a gentleman and be treated as a lady. OK enough already, about this sexy date of mine! You guys are super nosey, lol, just kidding maybe as time goes on this mysterious dater and I will have more occasions that I can share with you, but for now just know that I am happy and it is going well.

   I've been changing up my wardrobe a bit as I get a little older, as I've told you guys in previous blogs I'm on  a quest to remodel my wardrobe, if that makes sense. Wanting to take advantage of the last few nice nights that we had left I decided to wear a skater style jean skirt (nasty gal), I wore a simple tank top (H&M). I had recently went to TJ Maxx, one of my favorite mid day shopping places and got this wonderful bag on clearance so I was excited when it was a perfect match for my mint blazer I threw the two together with some nude peep toe wedges and was ready for the night...and what a night it was!

Till next time guys take care and get ready to get warm!!!!





Here's a good view of the bag and jacket match up.


Gave you a little close up of my green eyeshadow. (Maybelline) 
Down below are a good view of the shoes (where gonna have to get Mr. Date to take better pictures, lol )



No comments:

Post a Comment