Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Somebody went on a trip!!!! IM BACK!!!!

   Its been a long time I shouldn't have left you.... I was running round A lil crazy getting ready for my trip. It was a wonderful 9 days I loved each and every moment of it! Electrifying is probably the best way to describe it. It amazes me every time, how brand new I feel as soon as I land at Norman Manley airport in Kingston Jamaica.
    I got a tremendous response in sale to my selection of handbags that I was able to carry. Sold out of all my bath and body works products and a good amount of cosmetics. I also got an opportunity to talk to a good family friend who may be able to take my sales and business to the next level by getting me some distribution deals. I also have been making great progress with my ice cream line so more and more its coming together. 
    I have a new/old love interest! (its been 4 months since the break up time to move along). Old/new i'll leave it at that for now maybe as time goes on i'll feel a bit more comfy sharing a bit more with all my blog readers, but if you happen to know me then your holding on to the edge of your seat waiting and watching to see how this one will play out!
    Enjoyed some great times with old and new friends and got to spend some time with the family as well. There was really no set purpose for the trip just the end of summer get away and it was well needed.
    Spent some time driving around a few neighborhood scoping out communities i'd like to live in. I'm pretty convinced I wanna live on the hills just not sure which one and I also believe I wanna build my house. Talk about taking on a task huh? I'm sure tho it'll be well worth it and that way i'll be sure that I get what I want and will be happy with the end result. 
    I'm still learning that everyone's not going be happy for you when your happy,but I'm in a good place right now so the haters are more of an amusement than discouragement. 
   Anyway's Ive been in full work mode since I've been home, have my eyes set on a few new goals which you all should start to see unfold soon! This post has been in the draft box forever lol had to put it out today here are some pics from my trip hope you enjoy and i'll be back soon. It's winter and its fashion and product time!!! 
  
 Went to tracks and records Usain bolts bar/pub had dinner from they're interesting menu



Me doing the famous Bolt pose (well trying) 

Kerry and I

Making martinis at home with fresh mangos and frying fish outside (won't be stinking up grandmas house!!!)
 Out and about at night
 At the beach with my date! Such a fun day. Went to boardwalk beach in Portmore St. Andrew the D.j was great!

 You cannot tell me I'm wasn't born in the jungle lol picking ackee our national fruit and trying to climb a coconut tree need we say it was a fail!!!
  Kerry and I Girls night out we went to fiction night club for a party call heels and curves we always have a blast!!! Ran into the guys almost messed up their night lol.

Pulse pepper seed 90'smusic night or M.V.P. not quite sure which night this was but I looked and felt great 


No comments:

Post a Comment