Pages

Monday, July 15, 2013

Kerry's birthday madness in JA



About 3 weeks ago I surprised my best friend for her birthday. It was a last minute trip.

 Of course her being my friend her birthday celebration was extreme!! To say the least, and lasted the whole month of June so by week 3 I was tired of not being apart of the memories. 


 I decided this time I was NOT  gonna be jealous when the girls started posting pics on FB. I always feel like I miss all the fun stuff. when I'm in JA its quiet season ain't a damn going on , but as soon as I leave parties for day's lol.


  No one knew I was coming not even my friend! shoot I didn't tell ma till I got back!! It was a great surprise and even tho way tooooo short we had a blast here are a few pics from my trip.....

 On my way home 
They always ask if I'm a rasta funny thing is I'm not sure how to answer 
Birthday girl and her cake at the start of our night at the male review !!! no pics of the men allowed sorry 
Kerry me and afayah check out afayah's page the link is below 



Kerry, karelle, and moi 

This is actually the size of this banana the tree grows for decor only ( I don't think it's that cute) 

Im just saying it looks like the same flower that comes on the regular banana tree can we plant something else like passion fruit?!? ( you'll surely hear about my passion obsession later)



Roasting breadfruit and tryna warm Mr Campbell up to the camera 😯


Went to a bodybuilder competition.... Yes that's a little man!! He did good too!! 



Dream weekend launch 


Had a blast that night 


I know I just made u all hungry just in case your not sure it's fried fish lobster and festival ultimate beach meal in Jamaica!


I had a blast she had a blast birthday month rounded up, like all the way the next days the 1st and it's time for me to head back to New York. 


check out my friend afayah's pagecheck out my friend afayah's page

No comments:

Post a Comment