Pages

Monday, July 15, 2013

So what do I do ??!!?

Just getting in from my Sunday treat of dessert and a drink :) 



 I checked my stats...my 1st blog got over a 100 views today.....THANKS!!!!
 So I decided to post another blog

    So right when I thought I was ready to dive into my RN program and get it out of the way, my life changed, I started thinking differently and like 80% of college Americans, I changed my major, and to that of business.
    So I am currently back in school doing and entrepreneurship certificate and a business management degree AT THE SAME DAMN TIME!!! However I do hold my LPN license and work for an agency (who will remain nameless) per Diem, which at the moment is very rare.

    So WHAT DO I DO?!?!?!? Well.. I retail products in Jamaica, I'm working on a new product line (which you will slowly see unfold). I bartender/serve at the Cheesecake Factory, I'm always perfecting a craft this year it's sewing and I'm a performer like actress/singer. No I'm not busting a bar right now lol maybe later......... 

Damn girl you do a lot!!!!...uh so does Trump the Simmons Beyonce, puff daddy...I mean the list goes on greatness comes from hard work! I'm not scared

    In spring of 2012 I fell in love, it didn't work out (awwwwww) but that's OK.I said that to say this, I started taking very frequent trips back and forth to JA,and being the biz woman that I am I saw an opportunity to start selling fashion items. People always wanna know what I'm wearing and where I got it from so why not sell it to them!!!! DUH

  I teamed up with my best friend of over 15 years Kereish and started selling apparel and cosmetics and I guess Saturn and Jupiter are aligned JK!!!


(Kereish and I am Friday's in new KNG, Jamaica)

  I know I'm blessed cause we've been doing quite well.So yeah that's what I do when I don't per Diem, I'm at cheesecake, and if I'm not doing that or taking a class, I'm shopping in the city's  wholesale district and online for my stores, and working on new concept ideas for my developing companies..... I am determined to work for myself!!!!
Click on the link below to check out my Facebook page for my store and get a look at some of the fashion we carry and great deals. (plug in!!! lol)
For all my fellow couture Jamaican dresser's like my fashion page on fb

No comments:

Post a Comment