Pages

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Welcome to my Jamerican Journey

So............. Ive decided to start a blog. Not sure why I've waited so long, but here it goes. I'm assuming (which I'm gonna do a lot of ) since I'm new to this the best way to start would be to tell you a bit about myself.

Becca Mac is the name, I'm twenty....something lol born in Brooklyn New York. I am the 1st generation of American (African American/ Jamaican American) whatever you wanna call it in a huge  Jamaican family.

Raised by my awesome grandma who i call maaaaaa lol, when ma retired we packed up in new york and headed to Jamaica!!

It was in the heart of Kingston that I attended prep and high school, and lived the best teenage life ever!!! before heading back to the states where I once again landed right back in New York

I love LIFE, music, dance, art, fashion,fun,sun,rum, my true friends and my 1 of a kind off the wall crazy family (they are gonna kill me).

 I am ambitious, corky and take delight in watching others create a lifestyle and make a living out of what they love to do while doing the same myself. I urge everyone to be aware of their world as well as whats going on in areas that affect you. I'm very involved In my community and am a firm believer in supporting the minds and development of our youths for the better of our future society.

so after being back in New York for over ten years I've decided to make a big change....................... I'm moving back to Jamaica!!!!!!!! (is she crazy?!?!?!) yes slightly.

I like to make my blogs short and sweet when possible. My blogs will cover fashion,lifestyle, business, and my personal transition from New York to Jamaica 


So don't ask me "girl why the hell are you moving back to Jamaica". Just follow my blog and watch  my............... ............................ Jamerican Journey ..............



No comments:

Post a Comment