Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2013


So we're at Friday right? Friday was an all out ladies night, about 10 of us met up at Element 86  (a gentleman's club) in New Kingston, for their male review.

We spent a few hours there and cut Kerry's cake, after that it was off to pulse for an party called MVP Fridays. I ended up and another party on some rooftop in Waltom park ( I saw bounty killer). Needless to say it was a packed, long, fun filled night! We were definitely up till the sun came out and this is what we had on.










It was just too hot for me all weekend (that's my excuse for all this leg exposure) lol I wore a pair of cut off high waisted shorts that i got from a boutique called hot topic in the Bronx and a alter top  from H&M. My curly fro is the go to look as i said the nights are just too hot in the summer so a twist out n tease and I'm good to go!


 I went into Victoria Secret's a few week's ago during their semi-annual  sale I got this cool product, it's called honey sweetheart, instant hair highlighter. Hats off to Vikky! Just a few quick sprays and you have a head full of highlights and it washes right out.Not only does it work great but I've also found that I can use it on my whole body for a soft shimmer!


Here's a part of the group from the night we're a Pulse an out-door nightclub. As you can see color selections are definitely bold and bright this summer we're taking advantage of POP colors...and I love!


Versace Versace and no one can stop me lol I like her fun comfy look!


Check out the nail polish I love love love the colors this summer!


Now let me just make this clear they get American cable in Jamaica so they see the same styles and trends that we do as u can see, our island girls have their buns high to the sky just like here in the states.



2 CHAINS!!!!!!!! Yes our men wear their shades in the night too...outside.....in the dark lol for the life of me. 


I love both these ladies looks. wish I could rock curls like that but my natural hair does not survive a JA club night! I'm still in need of a pair of ripped acid jeans definitely on my to get list for this fall 


This look is so  bright and sexy yet cool. The cotton scoop neck top is a light airy layer while the shocking color spandex bondage skirt dresses up the outfit and rounds up her curves.


Cant forget about my men. These men suited in blue are giving me a refreshing feel, like they instantly cool me down on a hot night! LOL looking good fells.

Well that's a cap of Friday night hope you enjoyed  a  look into a little bit of Kingston's night life 

No comments:

Post a Comment