Pages

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Quick Trip's Fashion Cap

Here's a quick overview of my club wear, fashion picks over the weekend on my last trip in Jamaica.

Keep in mind its still at least 80* at night. Not to mention when you go inside some of those parties, the place is packed wall to wall, then the music hits you, and you start kotch..... I mean dance lol...and yes they have ac in Jamaica.....to tell the truth theirs may be better than the one's up here...it be cold as hell in island grill! ( A local fast food restaurant), but back to my looks ...I had 3 nights on the town here's what I choose to wear, as well as some of the fashion I saw while out  . Let me know what u think !


Thursday night we checked out Famous a new club in the Portmore area 

I wanted to keep cool so I wore a nude lace cropped top,  nude control tube top (H&M) and a pair of jean shorts with lace detail to compliment my top. Gold hoop earring, a 2 finger cross ring and a gold cuff bracelet were my accessory selection to set the look (Couture Bit's N Pieces) . Ready to dance I made sure I wore my comfy brown/ multi-color wedge heel.  


I can't comment on her outfit too much but I like the edgy look and her makeup is on point.




These guys are what you call dancers, so their style tends to be a bit different ( pull up to the scene with they ceiling missing) notice the man in the middle no that's not a hat!! It's a dyed circle........



I am not 100% sure of this guys name so I won't guess, but once again look at the guy in the middle he has tattooed his EYEBALLS black !!!!!!!!!! Now if that's not a fashion statement!


Light, airy and cute.

People are always amazed when I tell them that we have Chinese people in Jamaica!! Well now u see it for yourself not only are they there, they get DOWN too!



Well  I started out going for the whole weekend but I believe I've given you an eyeful in a night, we'll do Friday in my next post. Goodnight folks off to dream about Jamaica.

Oh wait one last one before I go 
  Kotch; The Jamaican equivalent of twerk lol, verb, to whine your waist in a sitting position lol.......





No comments:

Post a Comment